Date posted: 9/18/18
The New Jersey Herald is seeking a Circulation Director to join our management team. Primary responsibilities are; directing, developing, and implementing strategic initiatives that maximize circulation growth, retention and budgeted revenue and expenses of the New Jersey Herald.
- Develop and implement strategies and sales programs to achieve
home delivery and single copy circulation.
- Monitor and analyze customer service results daily. Maintain
consistently outstanding customer service in both distribution
and circulation of our product.
- Training and development of staff and contractors.
- Manage Kiosk sales efforts.
- Prepare and submit annual expense and revenue budgets.
- Prepare monthly revenue forecast and various other reports as
requested by the Publisher.
- At least 3+ years of managerial experience in a newspaper or
customer service related industry.
- College degree in Business Administration or other related field
preferred, but not necessary based on experience.
- Valid Driver's License in good standing.
- Knowledge of NewsCycle, Microsoft Office Suite(Word, Excel)with
the ability to work with proprietary or relational database's as
Full Benefit Package including 401(k) Profit Sharing Retirement Plan.
Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com or mail to:
New Jersey Herald, Attention: Robin Fichter, Human Resources, 2 Spring St., Newton, NJ 07860